- Family Photographs in Rutland May 21, 2013
- Rutland Commercial Clothing Photography May 16, 2013
- Jewellery photography in Rutland May 11, 2013
- Wedding Photography at Barnsdale Lodge, Rutland May 10, 2013
- Wedding Photography at Halstead House May 3, 2013
- Wedding Photography at North Luffenham church and Barnsdale Lodge April 30, 2013
- Fun Family studio session in Oakham April 29, 2013
- Wedding Photography at Edith Weston Church and The Fox and Hounds in Exton April 25, 2013
- Photographing the excitement before your wedding… April 24, 2013
- Wedding Photography at Normanton Church and Barnsdale Hall Hotel April 19, 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
Category Archives: Photographs on Location in and around Rutland
We love pre wedding shoots and think they are a very important stage in planning your wedding.
We had the pleasure of spending Saturday night at Melanie’s fantastic 50’s themed birthday party!
Jenny and Nigel are the sweetest couple, and we were really excited about meeting them for their pre wedding shoot.
A wedding photography rehearsal is a great way to help you feel a little more relaxed in front of the camera ready for your special day.
We had a fab time with Laura and Johnny at their pre wedding shoot at Rutland Water on Sunday.
We spent the morning at the beautiful Barnsdale Lodge to photograph their fantastic bedrooms.
After the beautiful fall of snow that we woke up to in Rutland this weekend- we were not surprised when Mike from Ladywood Estate called to ask if we would go to take some photographs of his beautiful wedding venue.
We worked on location to photograph Lisa’s amazing original mini cooper!
Just before Christmas you may remember we told you we were photographing something very special that was a BIG secret…
Some of you may remember the Ashwell Railway Museum…